Freitag, 19. November 2010

Miley's 18th birthday plans with AMA's


Miley to Celebrate 18 With a Surprise Song...and a "Hang Out" Sesh:
I've learned that Miley Cyrus will take the stage on this Sunday's American Music Awards and sing a new song that she has never performed in public.

The song selection, I'm told, is a last-minute decision because she feels it's "the right song at the right time of her life."
It's an interesting time, to be sure.

Earlier this week, I was able to throw Miley some questions for E! News, including what her plans are for her milestone birthday. "For my birthday this year I'm just gonna have everyone that I really love be able to hang out," she said.
After a whirlwind 17 years, after enduring enough drama to fill a hundred episodes of Gossip Girl, I'd say she deserves to take some time to just "hang out." by Ken Baker

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen