Samstag, 30. April 2011

Miley Cyrus - LIVE IN CONCERT - Estadio Olimpico Atahualpa, Ecuador_April 29, 2011

Miley Cyrus
LIVE IN CONCERT -
*** ***
Estadio Olimpico Atahualpa,
April 29 Quito, Ecuador

MileyCyrus:

Honestly I can't believe my first show is already over. Amazinnggg. This crowd was beyond incredible. I cried my eyes out. so touched. ILY
30 Apr

MileyCyrus:
Getting ready for my 1st show in Quito =] SO EXCITED! I can't believe Gypsy Heart Tour starts tonight! SAY YOUR PRAYERS AHHHHHHHH
30 Apr

MileyCyrus:
I can't wait for the next show! LIMA HERE I COME =] You got tough competition ECUADOR was freakingggg amaz!
30 Apr

MileyCyrus:
check out mileycyrus.com to see photos by @vijphoto from every show and all of adventures on GYPSY HEART TOUR =]
30 Apr






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen