Dienstag, 22. Februar 2011

Miranda Cosgrove - Meeting a Fan Before Her Concert & Interview_February 12, 2011

16 Questions For Miranda Cosgrove
Eleven-year-old Ava Krasner spends quality time with a favorite star.

Where were you born?

Miranda: I was born in LA, but I wish I was born in New York. I love New York.

Who is your favorite cast member to work with?

Miranda: Jenette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, and especially Jerry Trainor, who plays my brother in the show [iCarly]. He's like a real life big brother to me. He gave me my first driving lesson.

Where did you grow up?

Miranda: I grew up 30 minutes outside LA. I've lived in the same house since I was born and my agent is my next door neighbor.

Who is your favorite male singer?

Miranda: I would have to say Tom Petty. And Paul McCartney too!

Who is your favorite female singer?

Miranda: Definitely Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry, and Gwen Stefani. I do a "No Doubt" song in my show.

What is your favorite TV show?

Miranda: I have seen every episode of SpongeBob! I also love "Freaks and Geeks."

When did you start your professional career ?

Miranda: When I was three years old I was discovered by an agent in a restaurant called Taste of LA.

What was your first job?

Miranda: My first job was a TV commercial for Mello Yello. I was supposed to be building a sand castle but I knocked it down! Also, I played Queen Amidalia in a Kmart ad.

Do you like to play video games?

Miranda: Yes! We have a Wii on the tour bus. The Michael Jackson game is our new favorite.

What is your favorite game station?

Miranda: Probably Wii and Xbox. Jerry loves World of Warcraft. He was playing it so much that his girlfriend got mad and deleted the memory from the game. So he broke up with her!

Do you like the show "Glee"?

Miranda: I like it a lot! I am friends with Lea Michele. She's really nice!

What is your favorite place to play when you are on tour?

Miranda: I loved playing the Beacon Theater in New York. I was really nervous because of the history of the place—so many great people have played there. Also, I have a lot of friends in New York.

Thank you very much! It was really nice to meet you.

Thank you!

Photo Credit: Bob Krasner via montclair.patch.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen