Sonntag, 31. Januar 2010

*MileysClimb*
SUPPORTS
Courtney Janssen

My goal is to write my own songs and become a successful recording artist.
I have performed at many festivals, productions, shopping malls, charity fundraisers @ corporate functions.
The highlights of my career include Stars in their Eyes 2009, singing on the Good Morning Show 2008, NBL Finals (National Anthem on TV3), singing in front of a 10,000 enthusiastic crowd.
More recently I loved presenting the Erin Simpson Show and I wrote the song I sang at the Family First Conference where the PM (John Keys) was a speaker.
My band and I performed "Rely on Me" (original) at the "Samoa with Love" fundraiser where Lady Killers and Adeaze were also performing.
I am Franklin's (Auckland) 2008 Junior High Achiever of the Year and also the Overall NZ champion of performing Arts 2008.

Mehr Infos auf:
*CourtneyJ.-Youtube
*CourtneyJ.-Myspace
*CourtneyJ.-Starnow
***

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen