Sonntag, 28. März 2010

The Award 4the
Favorite TV Show goes to
"iCarly" by Miranda★Cosgrove
*** ***
Miranda Cosgrove @
The Kids' Choice Awards, March 27

(Photo-Link)
+ Album Link: >>MirandawinsKCA-HQ<<


MirandaBuzz: Hanging out with the band getting ready to go on stage for my first live performance EVER! I'm singing my single "Kissin U!" Wish me luck :)



MirandaBuzz:
Ahhh?! I'm so happy iCarly won for favorite TV
show! It means so much to me! You guys are the best :)

MirandaBuzz: Did you miss my performance on the KCAS last night? I had so much fun!! Here's a video of the performance...
about 5 hours ago via MySpace

MirandaBuzz: Thank you so much for all the nice comments about my performance last night! I had such an amazing time! :)
about 1 hour ago via web

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen