Sonntag, 21. Februar 2010

The Next Generation
of Hollywood's Leading Men
Miley´s Loverboy *gg*
NAME: Liam Hemsworth
AGE: 19
HOMETOWN: Phillip Island, Australia
YOU'VE SEEN HIM: As an MIT student in the Nicolas Cage thriller Knowing; in the pages of Us Weekly, for reportedly dating Miley Cyrus.
UP NEXT: Opposite Cyrus in Nicholas Sparks' teen drama The Last Song.
ROLES HE HOPES YOU'LL NEVER SEE: "I played a paraplegic on a show called Neighbours. Just turned up on set, sat in a wheelchair. The producer came up to me one day and said, 'We have to cut around that entire scene because your leg was moving.' "
ROLE HE REALLY HOPES YOU'LL NEVER SEE: "I did another show called Satisfaction, about upper-class prostitutes. I played a 16-year-old who hires a prostitute. I was butt naked in front of 50 people, which is totally comfortable."
WHAT HE'S WEARING: Suit by BOSS Black. Shirt by Ascot Chang.
***
Credit: details.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen